At Blacksburg Baptist Church (BBC), we offer a wide range of life groups and activities for both children and families. We provide a safe, secure, nurturing environment where children and families can learn Bible truths and experience God's love for them through a variety of developmentally appropriate programs and activities. Our goal is to gather children in love and help them grow in God's word ultimately to desire a need for a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- 9:45-11:00 a.m.: Sunday School - Discipleship classes for children ages 3 through fifth grade. Start at the children's check-in, then take 3- or 4-year-olds directly to class and elementary age children to the opening assembly. Pick up all children from their classroom at 11 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Children's Church - Worship music, Bible lessons, and craft activities for ages 3 through fifth grade. Start at the children's check-in (if you didn't go to Sunday School) and then take your child with you to the 11:15 a.m. service. Children will be dismissed as a group following the worship music, and you will pick them up from their classroom following the service.
- 6-6:45 p.m.: Choirs - Drop your child off in the choir room. They will proceed from choir to mission activities as a group without the need for you to pick them up in between.
- Praise School Choir: Age 3 - Kindergarten (by September 30th)
- Kingdom Kidz: 1st - 5th Grade
- 6:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m.: Mission Activities - Your child will be led by mission group leaders from choir to their classroom. Please pick children up from their classrooms at 7:30 p.m. The RAs can be picked up from the front lawn during warmer weather.
- Mission Friends: Age 3 - Kindergarten
- Girls in Action (GAs): Girls 1st - 5th Grade
- Royal Ambassadors (RAs): Boys 1st - 5th Grade